TBS is here for you with funding solutions in this difficult time. Learn More
Achievers Under 40 2020 class
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Journal Record will honor its 17th class of Achievers Under 40 on Aug. 28 at the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center at 741 N. Phillips Ave.
The 45 honorees will be recognized at the Achievers Under 40 event set to start at 11:30 a.m. and profiled in a special publication of The Journal Record. Registration and networking will begin at 11 a.m.
“Young leaders in Oklahoma set the pace of progress in our state,” said Russell Ray, editor of The Journal Record. “Choosing the 45 honorees was difficult. Many of these honorees will undoubtedly be the chief architects of change in our state.”
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is presenting sponsor of the event.
Reservations for the luncheon can be made by calling 405-278-2830 or visiting https://www.squadup.com/events/2020-achievers-under-40-awards-luncheon. Individual tickets are $75. Regular tables of 10 are $800 and include preferred seating. Table and event sponsorships are also still available. Call 405-278-2830 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Journal Record’s 2020 Achievers Under 40 are:
• Maurianna Adams, Progress OKC.
• Cinthya Allen, University of Oklahoma.
• Rob Allen, Sage Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Laura Aufleger, OnCue.
• Katy Battiest, One Gas Inc.
• Merleyn Bell, Oklahoma House of Representatives.
• Hailey Benton-Thomas, TBS Factoring Service LLC.
• Carrie Blumert, Oklahoma County.
• Mickey Dollens, Oklahoma House of Representatives and Energy Assist Foundation.
• Andrea Durbin, MA+Architecture.
• Lori Elms, The First State Bank.
• Ryan Forsythe, Verizon.
• Kelley Gann, Freestyle Creative.
• Melissa Gardner, Phillips Murrah.
• Aundria Goree, Oklahoma City-County Health Department.
• Jonathan Gray, Enel North America.
• Rachael Gruntmeir, The Black Scintilla.
• Jordan Haygood, SSM Health – Oklahoma.
• Alison Heasley, ADG P.C.
• Carri Hicks, State of Oklahoma.
• Marcus High, Mercy Hospital Ardmore.
• Jonathan Hillman, BKD CPAs & Advisors.
• Alex Kaiser, Simmons Bank.
• Stephanie Keller, Eide Bailly.
• Jake Krattiger, GableGotwals.
• Jennifer Lepard, State Chamber Research Foundation.
• Lisa McLarty, Mabrey Bank.
• Autumn McMahon, Oklahoma Electric Cooperative.
• Mark McMullen, Tulsa Community College.
• Nikki Nice, City of Oklahoma City.
• Travis Noland, Cherokee Nation.
• Matthew Peacock, Peacock Design.
• Melissa Phillips, AT&T.
• Jonas Rabel, Integris Grove & Miami Hospital.
• Brent Rempe, Allegiance Credit Union.
• Diana Reynolds, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.
• Melanie Rughani, Crowe & Dunlevy.
• Becky Samples, Oklahoma Farm Bureau Insurance.
• James Sanchez, Regent Bank.
• Trista Shomo, Manhattan Construction Co.
• Brady Sidwell, Enid Brewing Co.
• Clay Taylor, Oklahoma Lobby Group.
• Vincent Venincasa, Edmond Regional Eye Associates.
• Cornell Wesley, Fiscal Fundamentals Inc.
• Jonna Whetsel, Network for Pets of Domestic Violence Victims.
For information contact:
Director of Marketing