TBS is here for you with funding solutions in this difficult time. Learn More
Navigating your trucking company through pandemic
This in-depth discussion of the impacts coronavirus is having on trucking. Fleet and industry executives will discuss best practices, guidelines and tips for helping you maintain operations.
Join Fleet Owner for this in-depth discussion of the impacts coronavirus is having on trucking. Fleet and industry executives will discuss best practices, guidelines and tips for helping your fleet maintain operations. Moderated by Josh Fisher, Fleet Owner technology editor, this free webinar will cover the following topics:
Supply chain impact on your fleet
- Discussion of the critical nature of fleet’s roles in keeping the supply chain moving
- Concerns with availability of freight now and in the long-term
- How has the outbreak affected the short term availability of parts…affects for the long term
- The “just-in-time” model for parts availability…the best approach in these times when expedited shipping can be delayed?
Truck Fleets’ Business Response
- Special operations planning to deal with these uncertain times
- Safety policies implemented to limit exposure of COVID-19 to employees
- Protections for drivers and other employees
Keeping trucks on the road
- How fleets are ensuring the safety of maintenance technicians.
- Measures for keeping trucks clean
- Are fleets still conducting PMs at regular maintenance intervals?
- What role does mobile maintenance operations play in increasing uptime?
- Best practices / Altered practices for recruiting and hiring drivers
- How is data driving the industry during the pandemic?
Amanda Schuier – Senior Vice President, Quality Transport Company
Tom Moore – Executive Vice President, National Private Truck Council
David Heller – Vice President of Government Affairs, Truckload Carriers Association